- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Made from soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Suction base stops accidental spills.
- Flower Stopper to contain and preserve breast milk.
- 100ml or 150ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times.
Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition.
If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently.
While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.